• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    ::sigh::

    I'm still alive, but for the last several days, I've fallen asleep before I've fallen into bed. It's been that kind of week.

    Good news is that my apartment is all but done. We had the world's best moving crew on Saturday. Great friends and co-workers pitched it and got it done lickety-split. We must have had the best educated moving crew around: JDs, PhD, MAs, CPA, MBA and lots of BAs and BSs. No MDs, but we managed somehow. Still gotta clean a bit and get some stuff fixed, but I can throw some money at the rest of the work that needs to be done.

    Good news is that we have someone we know for SM's place. We haven't signed a lease yet, but we will next week. The timing for renting/moving to/from our various properties will require only one month of carrying two mortgages. Otherwise, we will be covering all of our expenses on the two rental properties. Yay!

    Bad news is that I've been just too too tired to blog. Hopefully I'll get my mojo back this week... or next.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker