• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, February 03, 2007

    Right back at me..!

    So, remember that food meme I posted on January 15th?

    Well, yesterday I was amused to see a hit from France on my blog for a search for the #3 item in that meme.

    That's the first time something I wrote has come back around to me. Cool that it was from France. It would have been even more fun if someone had tagged me with that meme, not knowing that I started it.

    I used the google search (the one that hit me) and tried to trace the meme around the blogosphere, but alas, the links back weren't precise enough (meaning that instead of linking the post, people linked the blog) for me to figure out the path back to my little keyboard. Once it went beyond the blogs that I read, it just went.

    Still, that was kinda cool to see.

    Also makes you realize that things you post can take on a life of their own. In this case, that was the intention. But it's a good reminder that you never know how info on your blog is being used or when something you wrote may come back to haunt or taunt you.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker