• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, January 26, 2007

    I guess they taught him too well...

    The anti-trust lawsuit against BAR/BRI moves forward.

    Anthony Park, a Manhattan-based attorney admitted to practice in 2003, sued BAR/BRI in March 2005, accusing the company of unlawful tying, monopoly leveraging and unjust enrichment. U.S. District Judge William H. Pauley III of the Southern District of New York has ruled the antitrust claims can proceed. Park v. Thomson Corp., No. 05 Civ. 2931 (Jan. 11).
    I think this the class action suit that I got a postcard about some time ago. Even if Park prevails in the suit, what kind of damage award would make sense? Free highlighters for every person who took a BAR/BRI class?

    What do you think Scooter?

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker