• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, January 22, 2007

    Another Monday meme

    This one snagged from Blonde Justice... 4 Things You Don't Know About Me.

    Here I post 5 things that you don't know about me -- but only 4 are true, and 1 is false. You guess which is false in the comments below. Ladies and gents, the factoids about She Says:

    1. I read every Harry Potter book as soon as it comes out.
    2. I got my ears pierced when I was 7, after begging my mother incessantly until she caved.
    3. I have climbed up the stairs and walked around the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
    4. I have met President Clinton but not President Bush.
    5. I didn't start drinking coffee until after college.

    If you choose to do the same on your blog, let me know and I will do my best to guess what isn't true about you.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker