• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, January 19, 2007

    Some observations made on the way to work this morning...

  • There's always a line practically out the door from Starbucks from about 8:45 to 9:30 but no one at Cosi, despite their being about a block or so apart. Location, location, location!
  • I saw a woman with hair such a bright red that I thought she was wearing a knit hat. She wasn't. It was just a fancy dye and do.

  • Cosi is now offering a 5-cheese melt. More like a cholesterol sandwich. But it does look yummy!
  • Most people's expressions this morning reflected the weather: cold, gray and grim. I guess it's hard to be really cheerful when you're shivering.

    And I am definitely getting a cold. I can feel it in the back of my throat. Oh yay.

  • Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker