• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, January 17, 2007

    A record.

    For most folks, this is nothing. For me, it's huge.

    Yes, ladies and gents, my current phone has lasted more than a year (knock on wood). I got it around Christmas 2005, and it's still working (although there seem to be issues with the volume, but I wonder if that may just be my ears...?).

    Past history dictates that I will drop my phone multiple times or bust the hinge within six months of getting it. In fact, I have never had an "issue-free" phone for longer than about 9 months. But this time I got smart... I got a phone that isn't a clamshell and that you can dial without opening it. This has spared the wear and tear (and my usual problem with the hinge).

    And I haven't yet dropped it (knock loudly on wood).

    Yay.

    It's a small thing, but it's a big deal. For me.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker