• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, January 21, 2007

    Good news and bad news

    The bad news is that both of the teams I was rooting for in the playoffs lost. Not a surprise -- I kinda figured they would -- although there was a glimmer of hope for the Patriots. That game went back and forth and back again until the last minutes of the game and was definitely tense to watch for SM. Too bad, it was in those last minutes of the game that they gave the lead away to the Colts and lost in spectacular style with an interception. Oh well.

    The good news is that history is in making. Not only will an African American coach go to the Super Bowl, but an African American coach will win it too. Lovie Smith is the first African American coach to make it to the Super Bowl (the Bears having beat the Saints in the early game), but with the Colts' victory, Tony Dungy will join him on the other sideline.

    And I think that's pretty cool.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker