• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, January 21, 2007

    Pats v. Colts

    As much as I would like the Pats to win -- after all SM is a huge, huge fan -- I think this is the year that Peyton prevails.

    The Pats aren't dominating this year the way they have in the past, and Manning has to prove himself -- to himself and the fans who pay that mighty paycheck -- against his perennial nemesis, the Patriots defense.

    So I think this is the year he gets past the Pats. I hope I'm wrong, but I just have a feeling...

    P.S. And I have to root for the Saints because of their severe underdog status. Underdog because of what happened to the city and not having a home dome for a season; underdog because their coach is a rookie; underdog because damn, they're a team from the South playing outside in Chicago in January. Despite this, Geaux Saints!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker