• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, October 23, 2006

    Fantasy Congress?

    No, not new problems with former Rep. Foley or inexcuseable indiscretions and/or breaches of the public trust by others... it's a new online game along the lines of fantasy football or baseball. Read more about it here.

    Apparently the game has been around for a few years and has a bit of a cult following -- but I must admit that as geeky and generally interested in politics as I am, I don't see myself joining the pack. However, I can see how it could be a good civics learning tool, especially in high school or university. Check out the site here.

    Sorta kinda like a contemporary version of my beloved Schoolhouse Rock!?

    Sorta. Kinda.

    eXTReMe Tracker