• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, October 21, 2006

    R-U rah rah! R-U rah, rah! Whooh-rah, whooh-rah, Rutgers rah!

    I can't believe the Rutgers football team, the Scarlet Knights, are undefeated this year. And ranked nationally?!?

    Wow. Whodathunkit?

    Not me, certainly not based on how the team (never) performed when I went to school on the banks of the Raritan. Kinda gives me some school spirit for my undergrad alma mater.

    Sure, they still have several tougher games still remaining on their schedule, but... whooh-rah!

    R-U, Rah, Rah;
    R-U, Rah, Rah,
    Whoo-Rah, Whoo-Rah;
    Rutgers Rah

    Up Stream Red Team
    Red Team Up Stream
    Rah, Rah, Rutgers Rah!

    I'm sure I still have a 20 year-old sweatshirt around here somewhere...

    eXTReMe Tracker