• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, September 08, 2006

    Grrr...

    Don't you just hate when someone sends out a message over an unmoderated listserv (or worse, using "cc" instead of "bcc") and some idiot decides it would be fun to "reply to all", thus starting a flurry of responses... "remove me from this list" and "stop replying to all" and "please do not reply to all" and "this is so annoying" and so on and so on and so on, flooding everyone's inbox?

    People, people, people..! Are you that stoooopid or do you just want to annoy everyone?

    Perpetuating the vicious circle of dumb replies to all by replying to all just feeds the beast and doesn't further the cause of quiet!

    And neither do completely empty threats such as "remove me or I will refer this matter to my attorney". Give me a freakin' break.

    (although I did just get yet another "reply to all" mocking the guy who threatened legal action... heh, that was actually funny)

    eXTReMe Tracker