• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    This may not mean much to non-DCers

    But those of you who have lived/are living in DC or nearby, this may mean something, and it is certainly fantastic news -- especially for the red line riders.

    ...drum roll, please...

    Cake Love has opened a location in Silver Spring.

    Yes, THE Cake Love of "Warren Brown, one-of-People's-most-eligible-bachelor-fame" with cupcakes to DIE for. That Cake Love. I just had a cupcake, and it was fa-BU-lous. Fabulous. And I mean YUM.

    Not too shabby for a guy with a JD and MA in Public Health (joint program) from George Washington University.

    (note to self: brush up on whisking technique in case the lawyer thing doesn't pan out... ba-dum-bum-ching~!)

    eXTReMe Tracker