• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, September 16, 2006

    The consequences of unemployment

    Besides the obvious of having to pay out the wazoo for health insurance, having to curtail fun activities, no 9-9 work schedule, whining too much, etc. ...

    I have started watching reality TV.

    Omigawd.

    The only reality TV show I ever watched is America's Next Top Model -- and it took me a long time to admit even that. I was proud to proclaim that I had never watched a full episode of any reality show before.

    Now?

    Now, I'm planning on watching the race case season of Survivor; I totally Tivo Project Runway, and you know I'm all about Meerkat Manor (Shakespeare!!!). In addition to Top Model, of course.

    This is your brain on reality TV.

    eXTReMe Tracker