• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, August 16, 2006

    Gonna do it

    Cut my hair, that is.

    It's been more than a year since I last cut my hair -- any haircut at all. Add to that, recent events and Zuska's encouragement, and I've made an appointment for this weekend at a fancy-pants salon -- ya' know, the kind of place where they'll look at me like some kind of freak for coloring my hair at home, for wearing such unhip clothes, for going for a year without a haircut... Ahh, what fun to pay for the pleasure of feeling uncool.

    Right now the mane is long (to the middle of my back) with long, grown-out layers. I'm thinking I'll have her chop off four or more inches and give me bangs. That will be a big change.

    Okay, enough. Now even I am bored with this post.

    But I'll give you the post-mortem next week.

    eXTReMe Tracker