• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, July 23, 2006

    It's been one year

    No, this isn't another post about my inability to receive, watch and return Netflix movies within a 12-month span (we've already been down that long and winding road). It's now been one full year exactly since I donated my hair to Locks of Love. One year since I got a hair cut.

    Any hair cut. At all. Not even a tiny one.

    ::gasp::

    Yep, I know this is shocking news to most women -- and frankly, it is shocking to me in retrospect that I have not even had the ends trimmed since July 23, 2005. I guess I just wanted to let it grow a bit, and then I just ignored it. And then, let's face it, got lazy.

    So, since I've saved a chunk of change on haircuts in the past 12 months, I've decided to pay for a really good cut. Ya' know... go to a cool, cutting edge kinda place (where they'd probably look at me and think "WTF are you doing here?") and park my credit card for a new do.

    But not until after my interview this Friday. 'Cuz who knows how long it will take me to figure out how to style it? You know what I'm talking about...

    eXTReMe Tracker