• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, July 19, 2006

    Now THIS is a button I need to get for my collection

    An Asian American woman named Melody Damayo is running for governor of Nevada. This is interesting for a number of reasons... first, that she's a republican and faces three others in the primary. Second, that she's Filipina, which is why one of her buttons would be a great addition to my collection.

    But what makes this really interesting is that she's a professional. Yes, THAT kind of professional. Check out her official campaign website here.

    Her campaign slogan? Mimi 4 governor -- "For the bare and honest truth." (Mimi is her professional name.)

    And sorry, I just couldn't resist posting one of her campaign ads.


    I wonder what the Republican party is going to do with this?

    eXTReMe Tracker