• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, June 01, 2006

    This has got to be some kind of record

    I am embarrassed to admit this, but I just returned two DVDs to Netflix today.

    Unviewed.

    I had had them out for a year. Literally.

    This is not hyperbole.

    I received one of them June 3, 2005 and the other June 15th. And didn't manage to watch either of them in the past 12 months.

    I don't want to think how many times over I could have bought those DVDs for the monthly membership fee I paid to have them sit gathering dust in my apartment.

    Children, do not let this happen to you. I am prime example #1 of how companies like Netflix make money. This is why I don't belong to a gym. Same pattern of paying but not playing.

    And, the movies were also unwatched.

    So I have to remember to put them back on my queue. Or not.

    I'm an idiot.

    eXTReMe Tracker