• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, May 23, 2006

    Scooter and PTW rock!

    Thanks you two for my most excellent swag! Got it today. My office is duly decorated, reflecting my definite preference for the "blue company" over the "red company". Go blue!

    Blogger friends are great, even if you've never met them!

    Speaking of which, I finally did meet Ambib over coffee yesterday before he begins the long haul westward. Despite the fact that his law school is all of three blocks from where I live, it took a deadline of his blasting outta town to finally arrange it (finals being over helps the scheduling too). Great meeting you, Ambib! It was great fun chatting with you. Good luck with the move!

    And I will also try and get together with Denise too now that she's in town.

    Blogger friends are great, especially when you do meet them!

    eXTReMe Tracker