• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, May 25, 2006

    This time B is for "blast"

    I had a blast last night with Denise and the blogger formerly (and foreverly?) known as Ambib over beers and pizza/pasta. Sooo much fun to finally meet you, Ms. D! What started as a quick get-together before Ambib packed it up and left town ended up being one of those "Is it really that time???" evenings where we all scramble home before we turn into pumpkins.

    Okay, it wasn't really that late, but it was later than I expected to stay out, especially for this gal on a school night.

    But it was definitely one of those evenings where ya' just chat and lose track of the time -- aren't those just the best? Like dating but without the stress and anxiety of it all. You know what I mean.

    Anyway, Ambib was the first fellow blogger I've met in person and Denise the second. So glad I did!

    eXTReMe Tracker