• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    Coffee conundrum

    So, I poured my morning cup of coffee and low-and-behold, little clumps of milk floated to the top. I have floaters, ladies and gentlemen.

    Now, I smelled the milk first and checked the expiration date -- and all seemed well -- but floaters? Bad sign. So what should I do?

    1. Drink the coffee anyway. A girl needs her caffeine.
    2. Throw out the cuppa joe, go to the local CVS and buy more milk. Come back and start anew.
    3. Abandon the coffee concept entirely. Buy some at the local *$.
    4. Drink the coffee sans milk. And just deal.
    5. Spoon out the milk chunks. They weren't that big anyway.
    6. Pour another cup and use sugar instead of milk to cut down on the bitter factor.

    What would you do?

    eXTReMe Tracker