• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, June 29, 2006

    Pooped

    Left the office at 12:15 am... a hefty 14+ hour day (yes, I go in between 9:30 and 10:00 -- slacker!). We're running hard at a filing deadline on Friday, and I'm exhausted -- but not so much as the attorney handling this misery. She's been doing this several days running.

    Of course, HRP went home at 7:30 to spend time with his kid. On his way out, he thanked me for staying late. Yeah, sure thing.

    Actually, I'm more than glad to stay because unlike the attorney managing this filing, I get paid by the hour. Too bad they're only gonna appreciate me and the work I do after I leave -- when they realize how significant my contribution was. I don't say that to be immodest. I really feel bad for the attorney on this case. She's doesn't have enough smart, reliable help, and soon, she'll be minus one more...

    Oh well. Onward and upward for me!

    (BTW, I have an interesting job interview on Friday... fingers crossed that I still think it's interesting after I have the interview!)

    eXTReMe Tracker