• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, June 29, 2006

    It was bound to happen

    I have now joined the ranks of those whose personal information may have been compromised. According to this article Identity Thieves Hit NIH Credit Union, customers affected have already been notified... but with all the junk mail I get from them, I'm not sure I would have necessarily distinguished a notice from the rest of the usual crap uninteresting mail I get from them.

    So, anyone who is or was a GW student who had an account with the NIH credit union on campus, look out. The credit union has promised free credit monitoring to those affected and they have fraud/identity theft info up online.

    Small solace for the potential hassle.

    eXTReMe Tracker