• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, June 29, 2006

    I'm thinking that tales of the Caribbean may not be the story you want to leave on...

    But regardless of how the idiots out there will spin this -- and you know they will -- I will always think the world of Norm Mineta. For many, many reasons, both professional and personal.

    There just aren't politicians of principle like him around anymore. And in this world of self-interested self-promotion, there also aren't many trailblazers like him who climb the ladder of success and at every rung, reach down to bring up folks with and behind him. I've certainly benefited from his generosity.

    And after July 7th, he's not going to be in the public sector anymore.

    Norm, for your years decades of service, unwavering integrity and leadership -- thanks a million!

    eXTReMe Tracker