• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, April 20, 2006

    This looks really interesting

    Bloggership: How Blogs are Transforming Legal Scholarship

    I am especially interested in the 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. panel: Law Blogs and the First Amendment
    Papers
    Glenn Reynolds (Tennessee; InstaPundit) (via video conference): Libel, the First Amendment and Bloggers
    Eugene Volokh (UCLA; The Volokh Conspiracy): Cheap Speech and What It Has Done
    Eric Goldman (Marquette; Technology & Marketing Law Blog): Joint and Guest Blogger Arrangements

    Commentators
    Betsy Malloy (Cincinnati; Health Law Prof Blog)
    Dan Solove (George Washington; Concurring Opinions)
    Given the subject matter of the symposium, I would expect that the various panels will be uploaded online...? Along with the papers presented? I hope so.

    eXTReMe Tracker