• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    I'm such an idiot

    So, I "auditioned" for graduation speaker for my section for law school. There are only two of us who did for our section. Since we're good friends, we decided to send out a general "get out the vote" email encouraging folks to vote, giving them instructions how to do so and attaching the text of our messages in case folks could not view the video files easily.

    Well, instead of attaching the text of my speech, I inadvertantly attached my current resume. Because the files had similar names. Because I just wasn't careful. Because I'm an idiot.

    OMIGAWD. I just sent my resume to all my friends and classmates -- GPA, job history, personal info, the whole dirty story of my life.

    I am so embarrassed. I quickly sent out a correction email, but that only draws attention to the mistake in the earlier one. (smacks forehead) D'oh!

    Classic, classic, classic. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

    And, I just ensured that my friend will win -- because I am now telling everyone to vote for her, instead of the idiot who can't attach the right files!

    ::GROAN::

    eXTReMe Tracker