• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, March 12, 2006

    Breathless Over the Blooms

    The cherry trees here in DC are predicted to hit peak bloom between March 27 and April 1. Every year, bloom watch is heavily anticipated and well reported because of the National Cherry Blossom Festival. It's a beautiful (and expensive) time to be in DC.

    I look forward to it every year because the cherry tree festivities celebrate the gift made by the Japanese government and the Japanese culture, my heritage.

    I also lamant it every year because it heralds the onslaught of hayfever season! I am tho thtuffy right naw. I had a record six sneezes in a row yesterday and actually woke up in the middle of the night sneezing. Four sneezes while writing this post.

    Ugh.

    eXTReMe Tracker