• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, February 23, 2006

    Now what?

    Now that I have my evenings back -- a luxury I haven't had since last summer and 2002 before that -- I am wondering what I should do with them first?

    Movie?
    Shopping?
    Nice dinner?
    Road trip?
    Read a good (non-law) book?

    Obviously, all of the above, but I need suggestions where to start. What movie should I see first? I haven't seen anything in months and months and months. What book? Anything else?

    Please give me suggestions. Or, if anyone has an idea of something else I should to do to celebrate, please give me a shout. I don't want to put any effort into making any decisions -- especially multiple choice ones -- about anything for at least a few weeks.

    eXTReMe Tracker