• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, February 22, 2006

    I don't wanna talk about it...

    Suffice to say it's over, and I'm exhausted. I had just enough adrenaline to drive back from Baltimore and haul my crap outta the car and park myself on the sofa with the remote control. Whew...

    No confidence that I passed. My essays were crap. Sheer, utter, intelligible ramblings... which were also illegible. I am not being self-effacing here. There was one question for which I had no answer. Nada. Zilch. Oh, I wrote something (reference above comment about sheer, utter crap), but I don't even want to think about how poorly I performed on that one. ::shudder::

    But it's over until May. Our results are supposed to be posted May 5th -- Cinco de Mayo or Children's Day in Japan. That bodes well, right? And I made a friend in the process. We all bonded over the pain of the process. So that's something positive...

    I wonder which is more exhausting, taking the bar or childbirth? I would somehow guess that taking the bar is less rewarding. At least with a kid, you don't usually have to wait for several months to know the outcome.

    Back to work tomorrow!

    eXTReMe Tracker