• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 20, 2006

    Wish me luck

    The hammer is about to drop. I'll be leaving in a few hours to drive to Baltimore to check into the hotel for tomorrow's disaster (I am more worried about the essays than the multi-state portion).

    I'm not looking forward to going. The drive will be fine; it's just that once I leave for Balto, I can't pretend that this bar thing ain't gonna happen.

    And I know that everyone assumes they are going to fail (myself included). But I really didn't study enough (I know everyone says that too) -- for me, it was a combination of not having enough time because of work and not focusing when I did have time. In other words, I am going to fail because I'm lazy.

    Nothing I can do about it now. Que sera sera.

    So, please send happy wishes for super brainpower tomorrow and Wednesday. Unlike others, I will not be taking my computer with me, nor do I plan to blog until I get back.

    Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts... and lots of luck that I get questions on the essay section that I can handle!!!!!!!!!!!

    eXTReMe Tracker