• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, January 19, 2006

    ::Sniff::

    12:20 pm -- still nothing. No grades, no updates. Nothing. This is clearly entering into the "WTF?!?" category. The deadline was Tuesday. WTF?

    Clearly, I'm fixating. And obsessing. Like someone who recently got dumped and has to know everything about what's going on with the "ex" to feel a sense of balance, even thought ultimately the frenzy of needing to know has the opposite effect.

    Okay, I'll try to abstain.

    So, how 'bout them Broncos, Steelers, Seahawks, Panthers? None of the teams that I have a connection with remain in the Super Bowl chase, so the games are all entertainment at this point. No emotional investment. I guess I'd have to root for the Steelers though because I remember their powerhouse days in the 1970s... and because my mom is from the Pittsburgh environs.

    Or, I could choose who I want to win based on how cute the team's quarterback is...

    eXTReMe Tracker