• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, January 17, 2006

    Not virtuous

    Patience is a virtue, right? Well, then I am not virtuous.

    Grades for grads were due today -- which means they won't be posted until tomorrow -- but I am chomping at the bit to know that I'm officially done with law school.

    I mean, really, there may have been all of two dozen of us graduating now, right? Even if we all took 5 classes, how long could that possibly take to post...?

    Any bets nothing is up by lunchtime?

    UPDATE (1/18):
    9:45 am -- nothing
    11:15 am -- nope (told ya' I was compulsive)
    1:48 pm -- grrr! (and this is me being restrained!)
    4:04 pm -- dagnabbit
    5:06 pm -- all I can say is "PPLLBBTTT" to the registrar

    eXTReMe Tracker