• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, December 11, 2005

    Something cheerful

    Okay, this is going to sound goofy, but what the heck...

    During the long haul of the past week preparing for exams, one thing which I did which made me really happy in a floaty kinda gleeful way was to listen to 80s music.

    I know, weird eh?

    Well, the 80s were formative for me, and the music is kinda my reference point. I was in high school and college then -- and CDs didn't really yet exist -- so I listened to the radio and albums back then. The music may be simple and pop-like, but it's mostly upbeat (this is pre-grunge; think Bangles, Erasure, early Bon Jovi, etc.) and fun.

    Ahhh, harkening for simpler days, fun music and easier exams! That must be it.

    eXTReMe Tracker