• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, December 28, 2005

    The other shoe dropping

    As the bar gets closer and closer -- and I am hearing from friends who failed it -- I am getting more and more nervous about my prospects of success. My bar review starts next week: four hours an evening, five evenings a week. Just like my first year of law school, but worse.

    Today my nerves compelled me to drop another chunk o' credit ('cuz let's face it: at this point, it's no longer cash) on the PMBR review course. I don't know if I need the course. Heck, I don't even know that much about it. I just don't want to be at a competitive disadvantage. I guess their marketing to my insecurities worked.

    Insecurities stink, don't they? They're expensive too!

    However, I did manage to get my bar application in by the (late) filing deadline. I think, think, think I did it right. What a pain!

    This is even worse than law school!

    eXTReMe Tracker