• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, August 01, 2005

    Don't know much about...

    a whole lotta things, but I'm specifically referring here to blog technology -- as is undoubtedly evident from the look of the thing. Hey, it took me forever to figure out how to even add links!

    Anyway, the comment to my freakout earlier made me realize just exactly what a Luddite I am. I don't know how to add counters, track hits (where folks are coming from), upload fun stuff, make this site look different from everyone else who uses the template, include any kind of feed or develop some traffic to qualify as even the smallest of micro-organisms in any ecosystem. Truly the ages are dark around here.

    For example, it took me a month to find that ambivalent imbroglio gave me a mention. I almost feel like a celeb...! (Thanks, btw!) It took me a while to realize that I am Googeable. (To be fair, you gotta be looking for me though.) How long will it take me to break the confines of the blogger template?

    ::sigh::

    I think I will make it my "before classes begin again challenge" to figure out something to demonstrate that my personality cannot be adequately captured in a template.

    eXTReMe Tracker