• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, July 29, 2005

    A first for me

    I've never done this before... but all the cool kids seem to play along! Actually, I thought this week's questions were really interesting, so... (drum roll please), here are my Friday Spies© : Fifth Friday of the Month Edition

    1. What five things should you never buy used?
    #1 and foremost, underwear. Eeuw, yuck.
    #2: cosmetics (ditto above ickiness)
    #3: a mattress
    #4: hair implements and accessories (brush, comb, barrettes, clips, etc.)
    #5: shoes, although I admit that I have (they were "gently worn" and I did clean them out with disinfectant -- but don't tell my mother because she'd have a fit)

    2. Sony BMG just ended a payola investigation by settling with New York Attorney General Elliot Spitzer. So let's engage in some reverse payola: What song or artist would you pay to never have to hear again, and how much would it be worth to you?
    Hmmm, I don't listen to the radio much, so this is kinda hard for me... at the risk of pissing off some folks, I might venture to say "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell but I don't think I'd pay anything to get it off the air because I iPod and thus avoid the radio.

    3. In honor of the new Bad News Bears: Did you ever play little league, or other organized youth sports?
    Yup, soccer throughout my youth. Some swimming. Softball, soccer and track in junior high. I even lettered in all three!

    4. What was your biggest fashion faux pas?
    The entirety of the 1980s.

    5. In honor of all our readers who took the Bar Exam this week: What was the hardest test you ever took?
    My evidence exam in law school involved serious brain hemorrhage, although it wasn't too long. But my head hurt after that one. Ugh.

    eXTReMe Tracker