• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, July 28, 2005

    Two pieces of happy news...

    I think...I think... I think I'm going to Chile for two weeks in two weeks.

    I say "I think" because with the new electronic tickets, I am not entirely certainly that I actually bought the darn thing. My friend is currently there on a government exchange program as a "visiting expert", so I figured I'd take advantage of her local expertise, her apartment and her interest in seeing the region too and venture out on my yearly international trip. It's gonna be crazy expensive, especially for such a short period of time, but she's only there for six months -- might as well. She also wants to head to Easter Island. Ooooh... That's the kind of place that seems to exist only in 5th grade social studies books and PBS documentaries. Two weeks is kinda short, but it's all I have time for before classes start.

    That's happy news one. Happy news two is that it's official that I made Deans' list this past year. Wahoo!

    eXTReMe Tracker