• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, March 23, 2005

    Like a lemming...

    This from Kristine, a.k.a. divine angst who takes it via Sui Generis...

    1. Grab the nearest book. Do not search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find; use the book that is actually next to you.
    2. Open it to page 123.
    3. Find the fifth sentence.
    4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

    So, despite the stacks of casebooks, hornbooks and guilty pleasures, the book closest to my bed actually happens to be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The fifth full sentence on the page:

    "The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office."
    (an excerpt of a fuller conversation between Harry, Mr. Weasley and Tonks)

    eXTReMe Tracker