• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, March 09, 2005

    Because I'm a shameless attention-seeker...

    Continuing with the birthday theme, the #1 song in the UK on the day I was born was (drum roll please)... Esther & Abi Ofarim's Cinderella Rockefella.

    Huh? Never heard of it.

    In the US, it was Love Is Blue by Paul Mauriat.

    Huh? Never heard of it.

    Guess I wasn't listening to too much radio back in the day. I could try picking another significant March 9th -- like my 16th, 18th or 21st birthdays -- but that drops us smack in the 1980s... and, well, I just don't think it would be a pretty sight or sound. Oh well.

    And according to my horoscope in the Post:
    PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). There's much going in your favor, but your need for introspection may cause you not to see it like everyone around you does. No matter. As Carl Jung said: "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

    TODAY'S BIRTHDAY (March 9). It's one of the most joyful years once you determine where to apply yourself. When you happily contribute to someone in the next 10 weeks, you light up a life -- and so are put in touch with your deep need to help others. The social swirl uplifts you in April and May. New training in August improves finances. Love signs are Aries and Aquarius. Your lucky numbers are: 14, 39, 20, 35 and 17.

    eXTReMe Tracker