• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, March 21, 2005

    How rude...

    Top ten rude behaviors I've witnessed on the Metro...

    10. loud music, earphones or not
    9. people who don't take off their backpacks on very crowded trains
    8. people who stand in front of the train doors, obstructing passengers from getting off the train (or trying to get on before people have gotten off...grrr!)
    7. people with umbrellas sticking out of their bags, endangering nearby eyes and other body parts
    6. people sitting spread across two seats when others are standing
    5. people who don't stand up to let the person sitting on the inside seat get out/people who don't say "excuse me" when trying to get out from the inside seat
    4. men (and yes, it is usually men) conveniently not noticing a pregnant woman who needs one of those "reserved" seats
    3. people yelling for people to move in farther/people not bothering to make space so that others could get on
    2. a woman standing on the left side of the escalator who responded to multiple "excuse me" requests from people wishing to pass with a tart "and just where would you like me to go?!?!" (oh, can I answer that one!)
    1. a guy clipping his fingernails with shards flying everywhere -- that is beyond GROSS to REVOLTING!

    eXTReMe Tracker