• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, March 10, 2005

    The perfect age?

    So the other day for my birthday, a friend/colleague sent me happy wishes with the comment, "So, you're 29, right?" (knowing full well that that boat has long since sailed). In response he got a smile from me.

    And I realized that in many ways 29 is the perfect age for that kind of compliment.
    * First, I'm vain enough to believe that I look 29.
    * Second, 29 is old enough to have professional credibility but young enough to not even be started up the hill.
    * Third, others could possibly believe it, so why not?

    Turns out that another colleague believed him that I was 29...

    I give credit where credit is due: good Asian genes and providing chemical pigmentation support to my hair will do that!

    eXTReMe Tracker