• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, October 26, 2008

    Following E. Spat's example...

    And because I don't have the energy to come up with something terribly original. This isn't a meme, not exactly. Just laziness in action (is that an oxymoron?).

    Things I'm Thinking About:
    * Getting another job. Now or (hopefully) in the new administration.
    * Canvassing for Obama. SM is doing that in VA as I type. I couldn't go because I need to get some stuff done today, but we will definitely do that both days next weekend.
    * What I'm going to eat for lunch.
    * Concern that I may need dental work. Also concern at my recent realization that I haven't been to the dentist for a few years.
    * The election. 'Cuz you just can't avoid it.
    * Plans for the upcoming year generally.
    * Money. Or rather, budgeting our money.

    Things I'm Not Thinking About:
    * My weight.
    * The fact that I will have to get on the scale at an upcoming doctor's appointment.
    * That upcoming doctor's appointment and the underlying condition that necessitated it.
    * Elisabeth Hasselback... because she's just freakin' annoying and so stridently uninformed and hypocritical.
    * Ditto Sarah Palin.

    Things I'm Reading:
    * Supposed to be reading Three Cups of Tea, but haven't started it yet. D'oh.
    * Recipe books for ideas of things to make in my new slow cooker.
    * blogs and Facebook.

    Things I'm Watching:
    * MSNBC right now.
    * Generally on TV? Mostly reality TV, I have to admit. Nothing of real substance.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker