• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, September 09, 2008

    The Pudge Report

    Yeah, I'm back. I actually had the courage to step on the scale this morning. I admit that I was quite worried because previously loose pants weren't so loose anymore... But I had told myself that I was taking August off after the wedding, and now that our one monthiversary has passed (yesterday), I need to start being accountable again.

    So on I went.

    And the news was better than expected. I had been gaining weight in the week before the wedding (major stress-eating), so I was slightly up from my low then. Well, I'm pretty much exactly in that same place now. Which means that my tremendous enjoyment of any food I've wanted (including literally pounds of left-over chocolate from the wedding) didn't adversely affect my progress.

    Super-dooper yay!

    Officially, I am now -27.5#s. If my goal was -40, then I'm 12 TG... but my goal may have been -45. I don't remember. If it was -45, then I am 17 TG, which is fine too.

    Back on it.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker