• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, September 22, 2008

    I wonder...

    As I've mentioned before, I'm stealth-reading the blog of the husband of my roommate from college.  Most of his posts are either weight-loss-related or about football.  Occasionally, politics (and he's as far right as I am left).

    But his most recent post mentioned that he was celebrating something.  But he didn't say what because he didn't want to jinx it.  So I'm wondering if my roomie is pregnant.  She has been wanting kids since I can remember (and we went to college 20 years ago), so hmmm... could that be the prelim celebration?  Wouldn't it be ironic if I read about it first on his blog, rather than hearing from her?

    Then again, it could be just that he was celebrating winning this week on his fantasy football league.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker