• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, September 20, 2008

    I wish...

    I wish a mental health professional would take a look at McCain's various positions, speeches and general rhetoric and evaluate him for a medical condition. Obviously, I can't do that, nor do I want to diminish the seriousness of those with psychological issues.

    But from this lay-person's perspective, McCain sure does look like he might suffer a dissociative identity disorder or be a pathological liar or something that would explain the lies, lies and more lies that he spews...

    Or perhaps the explanation is something simpler? Merely that he suffers an extreme case of election dysfunction and hyper-ambition?

    (P.S. my sister suggested that McCain might have a "God complex"... I just say we look at his behavior and go from there to draw any conclusions.)

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker