• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, September 19, 2008

    Best line I've heard about the Wall Street bail-out

    "We've seemed to have reached a point where we're privatizing wealth and socializing debt."

    -- Senator Christopher Dodd, quoting someone else (whose name he couldn't remember)

    And by the by, McCain is just sickening me. This man will say anything to get elected. It's disgusting. He has changed his position on so many things that I can't keep track. But I'd love to see someone make a chart on his flip-flops. His head is spinning more than Linda Blair's...

    The latest I've heard? Obama is part of the Washington old-boy network who is responsible for this latest financial debacle.

    Hello? Um, pot calling kettle black?
    (Oh no, don't say that -- that could be construed as racist!)

    But I'm wondering how Obama can be so entrenched in the DC machine while at the same time having no experience. After all, he's only been in the Senate for four years?

    So which is it?

    Or maybe McCain is just full of crap?

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker