• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, August 28, 2008

    Lawyer listings...

    Most of the attorney databases out there don't include me. Not because I'm not a terrific, fantastic, uber-amazing lawyer. No, no, my friends. It's a more mundane explanation -- it's because I work for the government and haven't been licensed all that long. In fact, if you work for the government, chances are pretty good that you aren't included in those commercial databases, no matter how long you've been practicing.

    So imagine my surprise when a google search turned up my name on a lawyer database...

    Hmmm, what's this?

    No details, but clearly they get their info from the licensing boards in the various states. So if you passed the bar at least a year ago, you might find yourself included here.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker