• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, August 19, 2008

    The Pudge Report

    is on hiatus until September. Because, ooof!

    But, in other news...

    I've been playing on Facebook (lots of wedding and reception photos up there now), and I was amazed to see how many people from my high school have profiles. At 40, I'm feeling way too old to be FBing, but apparently, I'm in good company.

    The real shocker? Someone from my graduating class is a grandfather. He apparently had a kid at 21, and his kid had a kid at 17 or 18, making him a granddaddy at the ripe ol' age of 38 or 39.

    Wow. I can't wrap my head around that concept -- grandparent by 40. I'm not even a parent at 40. Heck, it took until I was 38 to get our dog!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker