• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, July 18, 2008

    She says's Scooter's Sank's meme

    Being tagged in perpetuity by Scooter, I am meming accordingly. So here we are...

    1. Any nickname? A few related to my real name. Chickee (from mom), Princess (from grandma), a few others from my brothers which I don't care to share.

    2. Mother’s name? Pat

    3. Favorite drink? No favorites of any kind. And I don't drink alcohol, but I does lurve me some coffee.

    4. Tattoos? Yup.

    5. Body Piercings? Only ears and no other places on my body.

    6. (skipped by Sank and replaced by Scooter. Ignored by me.)

    7. Birthplace? Washington, DC.

    8. Favorite vacation spot? No faves.

    9. Ever been to Africa? Yes, Egypt and South Africa (separate trips about nine years apart).

    10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Undoubtedly.

    11. Ever been on TV? Yes, on the news (both in the background and interviewed), on an interview show on local cable and on some kiddie clown show, too, just like Scooter.

    12. Ever steal any traffic sign? Maybe. I can't recall. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

    13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes. But never anything that resulted in bodily injury.

    14. 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Just two. Always been just two. But I don't have a family for the back seat, other than Gidget.

    15. Favorite salad dressing? No faves. And I eat very little dressing on my salad if I take any at all. Literally, only a few dabs.

    16. Favorite Pie? Again, no faves. I love sweet potato pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie...

    17. Favorite number? I think you know the answer to this question by now.

    18. Favorite movie? Ditto above response.

    19. Favorite holiday? (I give up)

    20. Favorite dessert?

    21. Favorite food?

    22. Favorite day of the week?

    23. Favorite brand of body wash?

    24. Favorite toothpaste?

    25. Favorite smell?


    26. What do you do to relax? Sleep, watch TV, hang out with the Gidge.

    27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Living with SM (and hopefully Gidget) somewhere, maybe overseas. Might have kids too. We'll see.

    28. Furthest place you will send this message? I'm not sending it anywhere, but considering I'm two time zones away from where I usually am, maybe that counts for something?

    29. Who will respond to this the fastest? Scooter rocks. Okay, that was an editorial comment. I had to write that because of his response to this question. I'm guessing maybe Zuska, because I don't know if anyone other than her and Scooter read this thing.

    Questions from Scooter (I'm guessing):

    A. Favorite Author:

    B. Favorite Book:

    C. Favorite Sport:

    D. Favorite Team:


    Okay, I admit to ditching answering those questions because I truly do not have favorites. I guess I could have listed some that would be in the group of top choices, but I got lazy.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker