• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, April 09, 2008

    How's this for a rude wrong number?

    Got a call on my cell phone today. I didn't recognize the number, so I answered, "This is [She says]." (which is my general "putting on my professional demeanor" telephone answer). The voice on the other end, which was almost unintelligible, grumbled and growled some name at me.

    I couldn't understand what he said, so I asked, "Who are trying to call?"

    His response, "Well, it sure ain't you."

    My response? [click]

    (Then I tried a reverse look-up to see if I could find out who my lovely wrong number was, but, alas, no such luck -- not that I would have done anything with that information anyway.)

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker