• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, May 25, 2007

    Moving day!

    We are, like, ya' know, like, so not even close to, like, ya' know, ready to move. Our stuff is like, ya' know, all over the place.

    A freakin' disaster zone. FEMA should be alerted. It's that bad. We still have so much to pack -- and that's the stuff we know what to do with. The other, little things -- the things we don't know what to do with -- well, they're strewn everywhere. I guess they'll just get thrown into boxes to be sorted at the house when we're unpacking. The movers arrive anytime after 8:30, so the clock is ticking down. I've got to hop in the shower.

    And so it begins! And we'll get it all done one way or another. Thank goodness we have gorgeous weather. My allergies are acting up, but at least we don't have to worry about any rain on this parade.

    Also, I don't know when I'll be able to post next. I'm certain we don't have cable or internet at the house yet. Oh my!

    Wish us luck!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker